Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year!




Happy New Year everyone! It may be cliche, but it's as good a time as any to set new intentions, let go of bad habits, and reevaluate. In my case, January always seems to call for a reevaluation of my entire life, including my closet, weekly dinner menu, vitamin supplements, running shoes, skincare, and most importantly, remerchandising my bedside table. (kidding. sort of.)  I'm still working on figuring out what exactly I want to work on in 2014, but the one thing I'm intent on doing is reminding myself that there really are so many reasons to be happy. All of the beautiful and creative people, places, and things that I'm fortunate enough to be surrounded by can also get me down and leave me thinking "if only I had ___________"(fill in the blank with a bigger house, more Chanel, a body like Giselle's, etc.). For now, I'm figuring out my New Year's game plan, but I'm happy. I'm happy even though I put on a few lbs during the holidays, got my Christmas cards out AFTER Christmas and just realized that I only accomplished 2 of my 10 New Year's resolutions from last year. Maybe I'll dial it down to 5 this year. Then I'll be at almost 50%. 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover